Digital media spend in China is expected to maintain a rapid rise of +28.5% in 2015, fuelled by the upsurge in mobile spend which is forecast to see the highest growth of +56% in 2016 across all media. The opportunities to re-target consumers closer to purchase activity is a big driver.
Mobile Commerce is predicted to surpass PC commerce in 2016, and O2O is rising Brands and Organisations must convey their DNA through compelling storytelling, and need leading edge capabilities to partner with digital platforms in social media, mobile marketing, mobile commerce and payments to reach the Chinese at home, and traveling abroad
The much anticipated mobile revolution is happening now, but it’s nothing revolutionary in China, a country of almost 1Billion mobile web users called “The Smartphone Nation”. China’s mobile culture has leapfrogged what we in the West do with our phones. Speed, Agility, Agressiveness are China’s strengths in achieving goals: learn from China!
Knudsen&Co manages the strategy and execution of building awareness and familiarity for your brand in China online, at whatever stage of the consumer journey and by whatever means to communicate with your target audience through the following channels and services:
- China digital market & online competitor research, consumer insights, segmentation, development of the China online consumer experience for each of your target segments across Chinas geographies & demographics
- China brand website design, translation, and User Interface & User Experience localization
- Digital Media Buying & Planning on all major Chinese publisher sites and ad networks
- Social Media Marketing on all major/relevant platforms (such as Weibo, Wechat, RenRen, Douban, Kaixin) including content localization and setup & management of profiles
- ePR and Chinese Blogger and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) outreach